Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Blog neglect

Yes, I have neglected this blog, but, I have tried to stay on track as possible with my daily list.

I haven't succeeded completely - on any of the days since the last success, but, I have gotten close.

And I have had my journey in mind every day.

I had two deaths in the family - unbelievably, on the same day. It was really awful. I traveled back to Texas for the funerals, and I am just trying to get back in the thick of things.

The whole experience really threw me for a loop. They were two of my aunts - I am doing okay, but, I really worry about all of my cousins. I can't imagine losing your mother so early in life - my cousins are all in their 20's and early 30's. So not fair.

Anyway - I'm here now, and I will do my best to stay on top of things.

One thing for sure that I did not let go of during this time was talking to God. I mean, of course, I stayed sober, but, directly after that - talking to God was of utmost importance through this difficult time.

No comments: