Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Healthy Habits

I haven't made the list yet, but, I am getting there! I think the thing that I am having the most trouble with lately is working the exercise back into my daily routine. I got out of the habit and now squeezing it back in amongst my blogging, housework, and various 'Mom' duties, is kind of hard. You know how it is when you feel like you just don't have an extra fifteen minutes, even - to add something else in.

And I feel so stuck with this 'losing weight' business - sometimes I get so frustrated with it. I was thinking today about jobs that I could get to help me lose weight. One time, when I was working at a drop-in daycare center, I lost ten pounds in a month without even trying! And I mean, we ate ALL the time at the daycare - we were always nibbling! It was great! Being a golf caddy would be another job that would be good for weight loss - heck, it would probably be great! I imagine carrying around someone's Ping golf bag all day over 18 holes would be quite the workout!

But I am just not willing to work outside the home right now! Especially with school fixing to get out for the summer. And it certainly doesn't help that I no longer have a car!

I am enjoying my online work too much to quit, anyway! And there is no way on God's green earth that I could handle doing both!

(I used that expression the other day - 'God's green earth' - and Mark said, "You know - from space, the earth really looks blue." Well - ok then. Thank you for that information! LOL!)

Anyway, hopefully, I will get back on the exercise train SOON!

No comments: