Friday, November 2, 2007

Our Daily Bread - Thanks, Bro!


I just got this in an email from my brother. He said that his company sends one out every day, and that this one really resonated with him. He sent it to the family, thinking it might resonate with us, too. And it did. And it does. I believe this with all my heart.

So often in life, we don't do things, because, we are waiting until we can do them 'right'. That is just plain silly. I'm quite certain God is not wholly concerned with whether or not you are in a church, kneeling, folding your hands in the proper way, etc.

Did you forget to hit your knees this morning? Then talk to him in the car on the freeway. Have a little chat with him at your desk. Heck, talk to him all day long - he is your friend! He wants to hear from you!

So yeah, my brother hit the nail on the head - I needed to be reminded of this today! Thanks, bro!

No comments: