Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sobriety - Welcome to the land of the living

Although uncomfortably ill with some chest congestion crud today, I am, also - just plain glad to be alive.

Grateful to be alive.

And grateful to be alive - in the land of the living.

What I used to do I would not call living. It was nothing short of pure Hell!

You see - today is my birthday. Nope, not my belly-button birthday.

It's my AA birthday - I have been sober for 15 years today!

Totally awesome and totally amazing! I love God - He ROCKS!

I would have more profound and wonderful things to say about it all, but, I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic today! LOL!

Just feeling really horrible!

But I'm happy to be sober!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Ang!! :)