Monday, April 9, 2007

Getting my computer healthy, too

A large part of my getting healthy means my also generating an income - getting my financial life healthy. And hopefully helping my husband out with some of the bills. All of what I am doing to make money is on my computer. 'My' computer crashed in November - so I have actually been using my sons' computer since then. I have been squirrelling away some extra funds to get my hard drive fixed, and when I do, I want to get it good and healthy! I will probably get some extra computer memory, and I will most definitely get an external hard drive. I really can't wait to be back on my own machine, and off of this Windows ME Cave Computer! LOL! It is really all so exciting to me - getting healthy in all aspects of my life - including my computer and my income!

No comments: