Monday, April 9, 2007

Weight loss can be hard to get started

Losing weight can be so hard, but, probably the most difficult part about it is just getting started. That is why I like to sometimes take diet pills, just to give myself a little kick start - and get my brain thinking in that direction. A lot of brands offer free diet pills as a way to get you to try their product, you just generally have to pay shipping and handling. A lot of the diet pills out there do make me nervous, however, and I don't really recommend them as a long-term solution. I do think they can make a perfect 'retrain your brain' helper, though.

2 comments:

ANNA-LYS said...

Believing in pills get your brain goal-oriented ... It works healthier and better IF You believe in your own capacity and will-power ... and it does not get any negative side-effects. Pills are never good to believe in!!!!

Just an opinion :-)

(( hugs ))

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your opinion, and I totally get where you are coming from!
Sometimes, I think, however, it is hard to muster that belief in one's own capacity and will-power, you know?