Monday, April 9, 2007

Healthy Habits

I have not been making the list, but, I am totally ok with that! Yesterday, for instance, I didn't drink a second bottle of water, and I didn't eat any fruits or vegetables. (Any? Oh my!) Nope, I didn't eat any fruits or veggies, but, Puppy and I took a monster long walk - which was really fun, by the way - we took a new route. But it was also quite strenuous - so that is super mega cool. And so I am not even bothered by the fact that I didn't make the list. I was getting to the point where if I exercised, and still didn't make the list - I was really upset with myself and the situation - because exercising seems to be the hardest thing to do. I was even thinking of asking Loretta to make me a "I exercised!" button for those kinds of days, but, now I'm to the point where I'm really feeling good about my efforts, so, it isn't bugging me a bit!

I think some, if not all, of the things on my list, are becoming true 'habits' - and that is great!

So - no flowers for me right now - but, that is quite alright!

No comments: