Monday, August 13, 2007

I love animals and jewelry, too

I would love to have a collection of animal jewelry. It is so hard to pick from, though. I do have my favorites - dogs, horse, elephants - but, I really love all kinds of animals. Whenever I am on, say, The Animal Rescue Site, where I like to remember to click the 'feed the animals' button, I get so overwhelmed. There are so many different pieces that I like. I just recently got a locket with a picture of my sweet dog in it. It is the prettiest locket! I just love it! My kids love to bring me elephant stuff and point out elephant stuff to me, because, they know how much I love elephants. Sometimes they even bring me home their school magazines, when they've had a story in them about elephants. But I do love lots of different animals.

No comments: