Friday, August 24, 2007

My Nissan Frontier dream...


...has been rekindled. I had to drive my mother-in-law's truck around for the last two weeks to take care of her horses. It's a Toyota Tacoma. Granted, that's not a Nissan, and it is not a stick shift - but, it made me start longing for a four-door Frontier again! I had kind of put that desire on the back burner, so that I could drive a minivan, and carry extra kids around. But two weeks in that truck has lit my Frontier fire again! I used to drive the kids crazy with it - every time we saw a Frontier, I would start singing that old western TV show song. Heck - I can't even think of it right now! I've just always assumed that once the kids were a lot older, then I could switch from the mom-mobile - to the hott mama sexy truck! But now with our car situation being all goofy - me stuck at home - my contractor hubby in my minivan on remodeling jobs - I'm thinking, "Oh - it's ok, I can get a Frontier now.....yeah, sure I can, it'll work...." I even put a Frontier module on my LisaMarieMary Squidoo lens today. And ...oooh! It came with all these truck accessories, I was just dying to shop! Now if only I could win a lottery!! The funny part is that I want one from the first year that they were made - they changed the body style in the second year and I don't really like it. But ever since getting behind the wheel of my mother-in-law's truck, I just keep remembering test-driving that Frontier quite a few years ago - and how much fun it was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Frontier is a really nice truck. My dad has one and we really enjoy taking it especially on trips where we need to bring lots of stuffs. He also has a lot of truck tonneau covers which he alternately uses to cover the bed