Tuesday, September 4, 2007

An awesome site for pet supplies

You have to go see this rockin' cool site for pet supplies! It's called Internet Pet Emporium and it has some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen for pets!

I wish I still had a cat, because their cat houses are really neat! I have always loved those things, anyway, but, they have some amazing ones! Geez, back when I bought my first cat a 'cat condo' about seventeen years ago - it was the most basic and simple thing. I wonder how Elvira would've liked it if I had bought her one from Internet Pet Emporium - I bet she would have loved it!

Knowing Elvira, I think she would have liked this one the best:

She was very independent (I know, she was a cat, but, I mean - even for a cat!) and she really liked being up high away from people who might possibly mess with her! And she never really liked the 'inside' part of the cat condo that I bought her. I think she felt safer 'seeing' what was going on around her, so that she could be 'on top of things', you know? Well, I was very young at the time I had her (sounds like I'm talking about my child! well, she was my first baby!) and I was going and going all the time, and when I was home, I brought lots of friends, usually. So there was often a lot of chaos in the place! Poor girl! She was such a cool cat - I miss her so much!

Because I was young and single and going all of the time, I would've loved to have had one of the pet watering systems from Internet Pet Emporium! That would've been so handy! But I guess we did alright with just putting out multiple bowls. Not the most ideal situation, but, it worked for us.

She was just such a cool cat, ya'll - and she and I were tight! Seriously! She always came to me when I called her - my brother got the biggest kick out of that whenever he would come over.

He would say, "How's Elvira?" And I'd say, "I don't know. Let's find out - Elviiiiiira!"

And into the room she'd come running! I've never had a cat, before or since, that would do that! I wish I had a picture to show you of her - she was completely gorgeous - solid black. My pretty girl.

Well, there are definitely a lot of cool things for dogs on Internet Pet Emporium, so I guess I'm just going to have to turn my attention in that direction! I sure miss my sweet girl, though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All four of our cats know their names and come when called. They are so cool. :)

Unknown said...

That's so cool, Annabella! I've had other cats that 'knew' their names, but, they sure didn't come when called! LOL Too independent!