Saturday, September 8, 2007

Drinking healthy - The Switch

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I so need to make the switch over to 'The Switch' - a wonderfully delicious fruit juice SODA! Yep - it's carbonated fruit juice, but, it's 100% juice - and let me tell you, it is SO good! When I was in Dallas, my sister-in-law found it at Target and brought some home and we all just loved it! And do I ever need to get off soda! So it was good for me, because, I need to get off of soda, and it was good for my little nephew, because, now he feels like he's getting soda! It's perfect! We all liked the drinks so much that I promptly got on the internet and looked for a website and a contact email. I found it right away and sent them a quick note, telling them how much myself and my family loved their new product. And they promptly replied - and they were so nice and friendly! And guess what? They sent me a shirt and sent some promo goodies for my nephew, too! He got some tattoos and a Frisbee and he was so excited! I have been telling everyone I know about these drinks. I bet if I had a pack of advertising pens for The Switch, too, I could just tell that many more people! This is a yummy drink, though, ya'll! And it's so much better for you than soda!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: