Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm getting a new laptop

I am so excited! My dad just bought a new computer for himself, and guess who is getting his old laptop? Yep, that would be me! I have been wanting a laptop for a very long time! There are just so many instances when I want to get OUT of this office and continue to do work. Sometimes it is a beautiful day and the kids are playing out front and I would like to go out there and watch them and just hang out with them. And sometimes when the kids are at school and I would like to just go sit outside with Puppy. There was a day not too long ago when Mark and Sammie and I were sitting on the balcony and I wished that I had a laptop then, so that I could sit out there with them and still work. And there are a lot of times that I am not feeling well, and would rather work from the couch or my bed. Any way you slice it, I am just totally excited about this! Parents can be so cool sometimes, you know?

No comments: