Sunday, July 29, 2007

A vacation from summer vacation

I could sure use one - I'm completely exhausted. I was meandering around on the web and I found some really nice sites in Pennsylvania that I would like to see. It would be really cool if I could take a little vacation there. It would be so relaxing to stay in a Pennsylvania bed and breakfast. And then each day, head out and see some cool sites. There is a really neat building built by Frank Lloyd Wright there. It's called 'The Falls' as it was built right on top of a waterfall. I've always been interested in architecture by him. There was a theatre in Dallas that we used to go to that I was told was built by him, too. The house embodies a very powerful ideal - that people can learn to live in harmony with nature. I love the sound of that! And speaking of nature, I'd love to see some of the beautiful foliage that surrounds the falls in the Poconos, that are known as the 'Niagara of Pennsylvania'. It really does sound like a beautiful place - a really good place for me to get some rest. ;)

No comments: